Thursday 4 April 2013

Paradigm Designs at the Spring One of a Kind Craft Show

Paradigm Designs once again graced The Direct Energy Centre at Exhibition Place this past week, as part of the Toronto Spring One of a Kind Craft show.  I lent a hand minding the booth to give the artist a much needed dinner break, as well as to help pack up at the end of the show on Sunday.  Needless to say, I can't turn down an opportunity to photograph pretty sparkly things, and I did, abundantly.  And that's all there is to say about it.  Now look at the shiny things!
--Erin

8 comments:

  1. All of this is so beautiful!
    Great photography.


    www.daydreamsdaisychains.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kelly!
      To the artist's credit, this wasn't even close to half of the beautiful items at the show! But they were the best lit :)

      --Erin

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous gorgeous! All girls love shiny things and beautiful photos of them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never quite get over how pretty the silver looks with so many light source. The best kind of glitter!

      Delete
  3. Um, yeah, hook me up with some of those gorgeous shiny pieces, would ya? I could definitely use a little shine in my life.

    Great photos, Erin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dag, yo, I could use some myself! I'm saving my pennies for one of the Druzy cut rings. They look like rock candy!! And they're prices on the "special indulgence" side of affordable, hehe

      Delete
  4. What beautiful photos!! I've been itching to go to a craft fair lately, looks like you had lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Craft shoes can be so inspiring!! Of course, they can also big a big strain on ye olde wallet.... which I fell major prey to this time around! But then, I've gone to shows where I didn't buy a single thing!
      --Erin

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love answering questions (comments, concerns, the works!) so check back sometime for a reply! :)