Friday 7 December 2012

D.I.Y: Purse Makeover


Today over on Bubble My Licorice I have an easy and very effective purse makeover tutorial! It's my first ever guest post, so please head over to Bubble My Licorice to check out the DIY! It's a great weekend project to help you fall back in love with some underused bags in your collection :)

This week's Super Brunch Sunday will either be posted on Sunday, or held over till next week.  But you've got this little project to keep you busy in the meantime, now haven't you?? Have a great weekend!

--Erin

5 comments:

  1. I love it! I'm going to have to dig through my closet for a bag I can try this out on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to see what you come up with, Mayette!!

      Delete
  2. This is so awesome- I love the colors/pattern you did. I bought some thrift store purses with this in mind but never got around to it so thanks for the tutorial :) Sounds like a good project for xmas break...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa! This bag needed a brightening up SO badly; it was my step mothers as a teenager, so it's seen some serious wear! This was a perfect weekend project, with an overnight to make sure everything was bone dry before I painted the red accents. I like how the paint brought out the texture of the leather, too!

      --Erin

      Delete
  3. Love it! I'm going to see if one of my old purses has the potential to look like this... Or I'm going to keep my eye out for a new (old) one!

    -Cait

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love answering questions (comments, concerns, the works!) so check back sometime for a reply! :)