- blog 4 times a week I don't need to tell you that this one has slipped recently. It's all been in order to put that time and effort toward other goals, however.
- complete my 365 Days of iPhone Photos project Check my updates HERE
- complete one photo-an-hour post for each month February's post coming next week!
save my pennies and purchase a new laptop to replace the 8 year old glorified paperweight
- take a trip I think I'd like to take a long weekend trip in Chicago, perhaps over the Canada Day long weekend. That way, it won't be crazy busy in the states, I can drive, and Ephraim will hopefully be able to join me as there won't be auditions those days anyhow because of the holiday! Fingers crossed. I have family in Chicago, and love to go and visit every couple years.
- create more, and consume less Netflix (or knit while I watch!) It's February. Lay off me.
- read 6 books (this makes me sad. how did it come to this?!) err, no... *shame*
- create an online portfolio I had to scan a bunch of stuff and organize it for a CD portfolio I had to create, so let's call that progress on this front. I'm working on it.
- look into continuing education I think I should rename this "consider life after Shaw". I applied for an internship this week, so we'll see how that pans out. Anyway, I am thinking about it, and that's really the point.
- take my camera with me more (and invest in a serious camera bag) This has been more difficult with the volumes of snow we've had. it's very cloudy, and tends not to be great photo taking weather!
- invest more time and effort into friendships, old and new I have had a lot of friend time this month. And it has been rad. I miss living close to people!!
- send 6 pieces of snail mail 1/6, with a little mail exchange with Erin of Charlie Foxtrot :)
- build a small business I've been working hard on this one! Nearly ready to rock and roll.
- exercise twice a week This one hit the backburner the last couple weeks. I have got a new roommate, and getting the house/my life in order took the rest of my evenings.
- take life drawing classes I'm getting a drawing board and a new pad of newsprint this weekend so that I can take Tuesday's class.
get a cargot it!! I am now the proud owner of a decade old Volkswagen Golf, which I have named Gertrude, or Gerty for short. I am still learning the nuances of driving standard, and need to build some confidence and skill before I'm ready to drive to Toronto or anything.
Thursday, 28 February 2013
2013 Goals: February Update
The end of another month!! Let's see how my yearly goals are coming along...