Wednesday 31 October 2012

My Month in Retro Specs: October

First of all, HAPPY HALLOWE'EN!!
I can't believe October is just about over.  October marked 1 year since I moved away from Toronto, and what a great month it was! Here are a few of my favourite posts from this past month!

Afternoon Tea at the Chateau Frontenac
Ottawa: Architecture
O.O.T.D: Polka Dots and Brown Leather Booties
O.O.T.D: His and Hers - En Francais.  Special location shoot!
A Walk Down Autumn Lane
D.I.Y: Painted Canvas Photo Transfer
October also saw the largest growth in this blog since it began in June.  Welcome aboard, to those of you who have joined us this month

In November, I look forward to:
  • cooler weather
  • lots of model building
  • making more soups at home
  • getting holiday shopping and crafting underway
  • a shiny new blog layout
  • connecting more one on one in the blogosphere.  Maybe some collaboration? Hmm!
--Erin

11 comments:

  1. Awesome that you've have a lot of growth this month too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really feels like things have settled into a groove, now.
      Plus thought this was the month in which I had the least amount of time to blog, I made the most effort to reach out to other bloggers. Results!! It's fun watching this thing grow and take shape.

      --Erin

      Delete
  2. Heh heh... Retro specs... Okay, if I had any doubts about this blog (not that I did) they are long, long gone. It's a pleasure to be here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't simply walk away from a good pun!
      Welcome :)

      --Erin

      Delete
  3. i see good things for november! looking forward to seeing the new layout and future collaborations...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited to see where everything goes this month! Plus I still have a whack of my "4 simple goals" to complete... I should get on that!!

      --Erin

      Delete
  4. Retro specs :) I love it! Looking forward to seeing the new blog layout too--so much work though, huh?
    Also, wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award, because you know, your blog is dang awesome :) Find out more about it here: CrochezJulie--Liebster Blog Award & Nominees.
    :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Working on the new layout has DEFINITELY been a lot of work, but I'm going with a cleaner aesthetic, so it's actually feeling a little bare to me right now (well, my mock up is!). Hoping to have something up within the next two weeks!

      --Erin

      Delete
  5. Hey Erin, i just wanted to stop by and say Hi and Thank You! I have just read your blog from start to finish and I love it! You have a fantastic photographic eye and a really great witty writing style! I've really enjoyed all your posts, please carry on!! :) Jules (http://blondearieschick.blogspot.co.uk/)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your sweet words Julie!!
      I really appreciate the positivity. This is my first time putting myself out there for the general public like this, and it has been such a rewarding experience so far. Thank for sticking around :)

      --Erin

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love answering questions (comments, concerns, the works!) so check back sometime for a reply! :)