Tuesday 2 October 2012

My Month in Retro Specs: September

***Ordinarily there would be a fancy-pants banner here. Apparently I failed to upload said fancy-pants banner before going on vacation.  I am truly a winner***

Happy Tuesday everybody!
I hope you're enjoying a fresh new week.  I am, because I am on holiday.  Hooray!!

I can't believe it's already October! Tomorrow marks the 1 year anniversary of my move to Niagara on the Lake.  Crazy.  Madness. Pure, unadulterated insanity.

Now's as good a time as any to reflect back on the past month (and what a month it's been!) and compile a handy-dandy (and maybe a little bit fancy-pants) list of my favourite blog posts from September.

If you're new to these parts, sent here by <3 Elycia, welcome! Check the site out and stay a while.  Definitely try the churros, and say hi!! That's right folks, I bought my first ever ad this month.  Legit.

Enough ramble, let's get to the good stuff!!


Untitled
It Don't Mean A Thing... If It Aint Got That Swing
Untitled
His And Hers: Blazing Saddles
Untitled
DIY: Wall Decals
Untitled
The Directors Project: Story Of A Floorcloth
Untitled
The Directors Project: Production Photos.  Claire Jullien and Kiera Sangster in Overtones
--Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love answering questions (comments, concerns, the works!) so check back sometime for a reply! :)